- The power of A14 Bionic brings the latest AR experiences to life. Explore ancient relics, dissect a frog ” even try out a new couch with AR Quick Look.
- Sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like youre inside the action.
- Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode ” and its better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The new Wide camera brings in 27 percent more light. So whether you take photos by day or by moonlight, youll get a level of detail and color that wasnt possible before.
- Dual SIM: 1 Physical SIM, 1 e-SIM
- Facetime is available on the product & would be accessible in regions where facetime is permitted by telecom operators
- Enjoy video content in superb contrast and high resolution as this phone packs the super retina xdr display ceramic shield on the other hand makes for up drop performance thats better by up to 4 times
- Courtesy of night mode your photos and selfies will boast every possible detail even in dimly lit conditions while its wide camera helps draw in up to 27 percent more light the ultra wide camera helps capture night mode images
The iPhone is a smartphone made by Apple that combines a computer, iPod, digital camera and cellular phone into one device with a touchscreen interface. The iPhone runs the iOS operating system.The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. These devices use Apple's iOS mobile operating system. The first-generation iPhone was announced by then-Apple CEO Steve Jobs on January 9, 2007. Since then, Apple has annually released new iPhone models and iOS updates. As of November 1, 2018, more than 2.2 billion iPhones had been sold. As of 2022, the iPhone accounts for 15.6% of global smartphone market share.The iPhone was the first mobile phone with multi-touch technology.Since the iPhone's launch, it gained larger screen sizes, video-recording, waterproofing, and many accessibility features. Up to iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhones had a single button on the front panel with the Touch ID fingerprint sensor. Since iPhone X, iPhone models have switched to a nearly bezel-less front screen design with Face ID facial recognition, and app switching activated by gestures. Touch ID is still used for Apple's currently-produced iPhone SE series.The iPhone is one of the two largest smartphone platforms in the world alongside Android, and is a large part of the luxury market. The iPhone has generated large profits for Apple, making it one of the world's most valuable publicly traded companies. The first-generation iPhone was described as a "revolution" for the mobile phone industry and subsequent models have also garnered praise.The iPhone has been credited with popularizing the smartphone and slate form factor, and with creating a large market for smartphone apps, or app economy. As of January 2017 Apple's App Store contained more than 2.2 million applications for the iPhone.